13 juni 2011

Fancy cakes, bracelets and the Elle of July

 I'm back home after a ten days-during holiday in the South of France. It was amazing, the weather was perfect and the sun joined me the whole holiday. I went to lovely cities like Cannes, Grasse and Saint Tropez, unique cities with lovely shops, bars and of course extremely big yachts. I made a lot of pictures and I will dump them little by little on my blog. I bought a lovely pair of marine blue espadrilles in Saint Maxime, at kiwi, a brand of Saint Tropez. And I also visited a really cute market on which I bought a camel coloured leather bracelet and a vintage bracelet which you can see at the picture below. And of course I went back home with a French Vogue, L'Officiel, Grazia and Glamour in my bag! When I got home, my mom gave me a present, a very cute little notebook with a paisley dessin. And also the new Elle of July was waiting for me. More pictures are following.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten